Welcome to the Keeping It Oily Blog! This is where I will try to keep the topics related to Essential Oils while trying to be compliant with the ever so difficult FDA. It'll be fun. If you are here, you most likely use essential oils, are interested in using essential oils or just accidentally got here and saw the zebra stripes and were instantly hooked. As a first blog post should go, I spent more time finding a background to make my blog look cool. I knew I'd be talking about essential oils, so I wanted something like a lavender field or something very peaceful and calming. Nothing looked right until...I found the zebra stripes! Just recently I had a friend diagnosed with Neuroendocrine cancer. He is currently undergoing treatment at Mayo Clinic and doing well. Since his diagnosis, we have all gotten too familiar with neuroendocrine cancer and tumors. Just like breast cancer has a pink awareness campaign, neuroendocrine cancer awareness has zebra stripes! I thought it was perfect. #NETawareness
Anyway, check back tomorrow as I'll be talking about the Premium Starter Kit and why it kicks ass.
Until then, Keep it Oily. I am about to apply some frankincense for this fuzzy head.
No comments:
Post a Comment